1. EduCity (Organiser) reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof by displaying at any means of communication that may be deemed appropriate by EduCity.
2. Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other records of the Event for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
3. Organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
4. Organiser will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
5. Organiser reserves the right to change the event date or venue at their own discretion.
6. The Event Director’s decision shall be final and conclusive and no correspondences queries, appeals or protests will be entertained.
1. Completion of the official entry form, including online registration, confirms the Participant’s agreement to abide by these Rules and Regulations.
2. This Event is open to all.
3. UniRun can be cancelled at any time without prior notice to the Participants, in which case they will make an effort to inform the participant prior to the date of the event. If UniRun has been cancelled, there will be refund of registration fees minus any processing fee incurred during registration.
4. Organiser not in any circumstances be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Entrant or Winner in relation to the Event.
1. All participants must follow the rules and instructions given by the race director, staff, volunteers, medical staff and law enforcement.
2. Participant understand and acknowledge that UniRun is an event which is associated with physical effort and entails the natural risk of accidents, injuries and physical injuries (including death), as well as damages and losses of property.
3. All participants must be in good physical condition. The race is not advised for people that have any medical conditions. All participants must also inform the Medical Team of any illness or injury that occurs during or in conjunction with the event.
4. Participants assume all responsibility for any and all medical expenses incurred during the event.